Monday, June 21, 2010

Which is better Clinique or MAC?

My best friend uses MAC and swears by it and I use Clinique and swear by it.


But I have never tryed MAC and she has never tryed Clinique so I was just curious on what u all thought was better outta these two ?


( by the way we havent tryed each other's makeup cuz it been awhile since I have seen her she goes to school in canada and I'm in the USA)Which is better Clinique or MAC?
MACWhich is better Clinique or MAC?
clinique better but more people buy mac
MAC
MAC!
i use Clinique for facial care and make-up base because they're so cooperative with sensitive skin. but i also use MAC because it has a wider range of colors to experiment with. i'd say fifty fifty to each, afterall they're both great cosmetics :)
you best friend is a very smart person to use mac it is the THE BEST MAKEUP ON EARTH. ive never tryed Clinique but i think its made for older ladies in there 30s+ but there both good lines of makeup
Clinique is way better!!!


I used to prefer MAC but now i prefer Clinique.....
why dont yall mail each other the stuff yall use and see which you all like better... Ive never tried MAC myself and i really never use clinique.. but i have tried clinque so.. mail it and see which yall like better..








HOPE IVE HELPED
mac works better on covering imperfections but cinique doesnt dry out your skin or clog your pores....it depends on your skin type i like both but it depends on you what ever makes your face happy.!!!
tried both and love MAC more because they have more variations
I would say Clinique.. that is what I use and I love the products!
mac is better
Quality wise, MAC definitely.





My friend who works as a makeup artist (for Chanel and Lancome) keeps telling me how bad/cheap Clinique is and doesn't understand why Americans like it so much.





MAC just has a different ';style'; (ie Urban Decay vs. Lorac) So it really depends on what kind of look you want.
just try mac then no harm if u dont like it then use clinique
MAC MAC MAC! trust me
mac!! thats what i use and its the best
MAC has more colors and vaiarities- but Clinique is better for sencitive skin. i'd actually rather cover girl.





everything is good.
MAC!!!ITS SUPER GREAT it has great quality my bff make up is full of mac n i always use it it look really natrual.i like it you should try it
MAC!!!!!!!!!!!%26lt;3333333
Clinique is a better quality but MAC has better color selection. It depends on your priorities.
Definitely Clinique...MAC clogs up your pores and it ruins your face!!! Well it did mine anyway. Clinique is much more hypoalergenic.
clinique has a excellent skin care line! I also like the lipsticks and concealor





Mac has great foundations and lip gloss, well thats all i ever used but generally clinique has my vote
Either are good brands.


I guess.
MAC has better selection of colors, but Clinique is better for sensitive skin.





It depends on your makeup needs, skin type and your personal taste.





xoxo


Gizeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing