Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique Anti Gravity or Estee Lauder Lifting cream? 30 yrs old?

I'd recommend the Estee Lauder Lifting cream. It does more than the anti-gravity --- I don't know why, but it seems that way to me as a user. They also come in a soothing scent, and although I don't know about the smell of Clinique's, the E.L. seems more appealing to me.Clinique Anti Gravity or Estee Lauder Lifting cream? 30 yrs old?
You don't want to use a firming cream before you need it, because it can actually stretch your skin. I'd stick with something more like Clinique's All About Eyes or something with retinol that will actually increase collagen production. I am 34 ... I know the pain of seeing those first lines!!Clinique Anti Gravity or Estee Lauder Lifting cream? 30 yrs old?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years what I highly recommend that REALLY WORKS!!! is the brand Bee Luscious Cosmetics VITA FIRM SERUM





You can not beat it. Its simply the most remarkable product I have ever tested on tons of clients with incredible results.
They are owned by the same parent company so it's hard to tell. My mom uses the Lifting Cream but she's much older than you. I happen to swear by Avon's Hydrofirming day and night creams. And I have flawless skin... I'm a little older than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing