Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Please help! Opinions on this product by Clinique?

Even Better Skin Tone Correcter by Clinique


Has anyone tried it? Is it any good and how long does it take to work?


Thanks:]Please help! Opinions on this product by Clinique?
Yes, I have tried it and it does not do what it claims to do.


I have used it in the hopes of replacing both Advanced Stop Signs and Total Turnaround Concentrate (as Even Better has properties of both), yet I was disappointed.


I think it dried me out, as well.


The Total Turnaround Concentrate is going to do what the Even Better Skin Tone Corrector does, without minimizing dark spots.


It is a waste of money in my opinion.


I recently started using Help Me by Philosophy, which is a retinol treatment. It does not dry me out, and is actually helping my skin. Retinol is one of the best products to use on your skin, though it may dry it out.


I read a post somewhere from this guy who was friends with someone who worked for Clinique and she told him they are getting a lot of returns of the Even Better. I don't think it is doing what they expected it to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing