Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique - what do you think?

So i have been using clinique for 3 months and I do like it but i am still getting pimples which are really getting me down! I am 23 andhave just started to get them!! how do I stop getting them? anyone think that I should change my skin care regimen?or is clinique the best, sort of dont want to change as I have invested aloof money into it??Clinique - what do you think?
Clinique is the #1 selling skin treatment and cosmetic company in the world. That speaks enough for its quality. Each clinique product is aalergy tested and does not contain lead or other products that irritate skin. Possibly you arent doing the 3 step twice daily. 3 step also does not claim to heal break outs. This is why Clinique has a line of anti-acne products. This summer Clinique will be offering a 3 step package exclusively for acne.Clinique - what do you think?
Mary Kay is rated above most other products...including clinique.


Everyone's skin has different needs. You need to find what's right for you. You should visit the Mary Kay website, find a consultant...and request some free samples to try on your skin.


Clinique lipstick contains lead....FYI
I used to use Clinique but use Arbonne now. It's like night and day for me - (not cheap either) but worth every cent.


I still get an occasional blemish (hormones and we're human)


but hands down my skin has never been better.


Perhaps the all natural products - and swiss botanicals really do mean something. ?
I have the same opinion,what works some, dont work for others,


here are some more feedbacks on Clinique


http://plazancosmetics.com/skin-care-forum/viewtopic.php?t=55
what is the first thing you read about cleansing your face....DONT USE SOAP. And what is used in the clinique regime??? A big fat messy bar of soap!!!! My advice use MURAD ACNE COMPLEX its great, a lil $$$$ but its worth it. Just please stay away from Clinique!
The appearance of acne depends on your hormone levels, which, I'm sorry to say, you can't really control. Your hormones cause an increase in sebum production by your sebaceous glands, which the resident bacteria, Propriobacterium acne, just love to thrive on. But, by keeping your face (or skin, in general) clean, you can prevent the breaking out of new acne. Clinique is not compatible with all skin types. In fact, it may contain ingredients that can irritate your skin. Try Neutrogena OIl-free Acne Wash. Its gentle enough and effective, without the extra dollars attached with expensive products. During the day, alternate it with a gentle soap, like Ivory, so that your face won't become too dry, while keeping it clean. Also, avoid touching your face with your hands, and keep your hair away from your face. These two attract a lot of dirt that can contribute to clogged pores that lead to acne. Also, for acne-prone individuals, it is best to avoid stressful and sleepless situations (which seems to be quite difficult to attain, even for me). You won't exactly stop them entirely from reappearing. While your hormone levels are still going up and down, you'd still get break-outs once in a while, but studies show that break-outs spontaneously disappear by the time you're in your 30s (again, probably due to stabilization of hormone production). Good luck! Hope this helps.
I am a firm believer in Avon products they are rather inexpensive and aren't strong or harsh on your skin. I feel bad that you spent so much money on Clinque, try using less and don't use it every day maybe only a few times a week.


Good luck!
clean and clear is great to get rid of pimples.


I use lots of estee Lauder products and they are fine on my skin.
clinique moisterizer is .. okay but clinique foundations ! they are 拢18.00 i have had better ones for 拢3 ! i dont know ho to describe it, it stinks, and it makes make up more like cakeup. dont use it anymore lol, i would use cosmetiks from the ody shop they have natural ingridients and make your skin look flawless without the make up.


good luck


hope i helped x
i don't think it's about what is the best, it's about whats best for your skin. personally i have really sensitive skin and used clinique all through my 20s (i think its best for younger skin personally). your pimples are probably to do with hormone levels and I would suggest trying to do something about that from within, ie look at your diet etc. I had this problem in my 20s and it was hormones but i almost completely got it cleared up with exercise, loads of water, a good diet, and just time... (settled down in my late 20s). my point is that your skin care may not be able to change the fact that you have pimples.
Sorry to say this, but know I don't feel alone! Clinique is awful for my skin, so I finally gave it up!!! It is awful on my skin. What works for one person, may not work for the other. My future daughter in law swears by and uses nothing but ORIGINS. Her skin has always been flawless. I have known her for 5 years, and never once, not once seen one small pimple!!!! She says it has everything to do with ORIGINS. Just her feedback on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing