Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which Foundation is Your Favourite? Estee Lauder? MAC? Clinique?

Which Lasts the longest, Looks most natural, and delivers flawless beauty???Which Foundation is Your Favourite? Estee Lauder? MAC? Clinique?
MAC, all the way! But I recommend going to Sephora and asking those ladies there. If you don't really see anything you like, get MAC. Estee Lauder is known to be highly fragranced, and I don't like the color selection at Clinique (I'm sooo pale, and the foundation I want is too dark)Which Foundation is Your Favourite? Estee Lauder? MAC? Clinique?
Maybelline Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion foundation is my favourite, as it goes on easily and si liquidy, but doesn't feel heavy and sets as a light powdery finish. It is also a good concealer as well. I also like their Dream Matte Mousse, but I only use a little of it because the colour's a little dark for my skin. I use the Dream Matte powder on top, and a little dusting of some random blusher.
Clinique looks the most natural and is what i use almost every day





and also Revlon is awesome it lasts for a long time
Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing