Monday, June 21, 2010

Vera Wang Princess or Clinique happy?

which one is better for everyday school ??? I CAN'T DECIDE!! TELLL MEEEEVera Wang Princess or Clinique happy?
everyday school day: Clinique happy. save Vera Wang Princess for a special occasion. hope this helps.Vera Wang Princess or Clinique happy?
Clinique happy is more of an everyday school feeling. But Vera Wang is good for special occasions like dances and stuff. :D





Both are very good fragrances.
personally i don't like really fruity and ';spring-y'; smells


but i think the vera wang princess smells better
Happy. It actually makes me feel happy and invigorated whenever I smell it!
vera wang princess
I love Vera Wang Princess! I had it since it came out.
vera wang
clinque happy i love the smell!!!!!!! and its wow but classy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing