Monday, June 21, 2010

Clinique users: Do you like their products?

hi.


I am asking this because I am considering buying more Clinique products. Yesterday, my mom took me to the mall and she bought me, ';Clinique Moisterizing Sheer Tine SPF 15'; and I like it so far. So do you like their products? If you do, what products do you recommend for a early teen?





*Additional details are welcome!*Clinique users: Do you like their products?
I love their skincare system - the ';dramatically different'; moisturizing lotion and mild facial soap are terrific and I've used them exclusively for several years. Not so crazy about their other make-up products, they're pretty expensive for what you get, in my opinion. But the skin care stuff is great, wish I had discovered it at your age instead of wasting so many years trying out other products that never worked well for me!Clinique users: Do you like their products?
I started out my makeup career with Clinique, and it was a little expensive to expirement with. The products of their's I do like are: Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick, Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss, Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine, all of their eyeliners, Comforting Cream Cleanser, Turnaround 15 Minute Facial [young people can use it too], Moisture Surge Extra, Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel, Perfectly Real Makeup, Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer, all of their mascaras, Glosswear for Lips Intense Sparkle, and Clinique Happy. I have experienced all these products, and found them quite nice. I would recommend using Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse as a foundation, CoverGirl blush, Rimmel eyeshadows, Maybelline mascaras, etc. at a drugstore. I have found it's better to expirement with cheap makeup from Walgreens than wasting your money on expensive [excuse my language, but] crap.
I used to use their Almost Make Up for five years. It is sheer and looks natural but does get a tad greasy over time.
Yes, I have only used their mascara %26amp; facial moisterizer, and I like them a lot.
Yes, I love clinque, have been using their stuff for over 10 years because their formulas work well in treating my sensitive/dry skin. If you need product recommendations, go to the clinique site because products are grouped according to your skin type (not just your age) and they have a ton of great info also. My favorite products are: Moisture surge, all about eyes and moisture online cream. Good luck!
Just dont go for Clinique 3 steps. It is not a high quality product that is overpriced and caused some people to break out a lot. I just had an issue with 3 step and posted earlier about this. Here is what I have found on Clinique: http://www.uamodels.net/archives/skin-di鈥?/a>





I wouldn't trust Clinique really...
I don't know very much about Clinique, but Mac and Lancome are also very good brands. I use Lancome products. All of their products are very soothing and soft on the skin, but they are very expensive.


*One way to get cheap cosmetics is to get them in the free gift bags*
i like cliniques moisturizers and makeup remover.


but for makeup, i loooove lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing