Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique cleansing bar for acne?

clinique has a bar of soap for body and face for acne anyone have any success with it how long did it take and where did u have acne any other products of clinique u reccomendClinique cleansing bar for acne?
I have been happy with all of Clinique's acne products. I have mild teenage acne and I use the face and it worked for me, it kept me fresh, clean and clear. Another product I really liked for acne on the shoulders was their acne spray, you just spray it on your shoulders and it really works.Clinique cleansing bar for acne?
I use it and I love it so I would recommend it to you.
Hi my advice is more into the use of all products in general.Acne means too much oil.Your skin can use any brand of product provided it does not add moisture but makes your skin less oily.Clinique is pricy.You can try if your pocket runs dry though equally good are Sebamed or natural stuff like Aloe Vera and tea tree.I just ask of you never to sleep with make up on.Never use many concealers on acne.But start using anti acne gels and masks.Clay works best.It dries up the excess oil and you feel asatiny touch after a rinse.I clear azit real fast.Vit A C and E complements your skin as asupplement.To clear acne avoid constipation,by taking yogurt drinks with bio cultures.Speeds up bowel movement.And clears the colon.THat contributes to flawless skin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing