Monday, June 21, 2010

Is ';Supermoisture makeup';,by Clinique Oil free...?

it doesnt say anywhere on the website..Is ';Supermoisture makeup';,by Clinique Oil free...?
I bought that product from clinique, the ';supermoisture makeup'; in 03 Fair





All it says on the back of the tube is:





Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.


Lightweight. Buildable coverage. Dewy finish.








It does not read anywhere that it is ';oil free'; on the product.





I have tight, dry, flaky skin after I wash in the morning.





I recommend mixing moisturizer with this foundation if you are very dry like me.


Sometimes it tends to make me over-shiny and I need to apply a mattifying powder afterwords. But it definately FEELS hydrating.





It does make me breakout a little bit the day after application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing