Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is clinique or proactiv better?

i dont care about price of either


nor do i care if you get more amount or a free facial mask


yes i am a teen and i get acne


but mainly on my forehead


which one is better?Is clinique or proactiv better?
I haven't heard of Clinique, but I tried Proactiv and it didn't do anything.





I recommend that you see a dermatologist about it- get some presecription acne stuff because it's the only thing that works for me(well it works but it takes a long time).Is clinique or proactiv better?
neither.
You may want to try the Arbonne's Intelig. line.





Anyone wants a sample e-mail me





You also have 45 days to return the item and it's pure, natural and adjusts to all skin types. If $ is not an issue.
Try AcneFree....it's probably cheaper than the two u mentioned and works great. I've been using it for a long time now, and my face is clear....no complaints here.
proactiv burned my skin [but its fine now] so i suggest u dont use it if u have sensitive skin. clinique? ummm i use noxema. its really good and keeps ur skin feeling soooo freshh
Dont get clinque I have tried it, it doesnt do anything. Proactiv didnt work for me either and it works for very little people. Their refining mask is amazing though. I would get proactiv and try it and if you arent satisfied with it then use the refining mask it works great!





Good Luck!
i'd say proactiv
Proactiv worked the best for me and it is not as expensive as some other products.
I know a lot of people who have tried proactiv and it didn't work for them... If you're acne is mild, then proactiv might help, like it did for Jessica and P.Diddy. You might give it a shot, they usually have a 100% money back guarantee policy within a certain time period, so I would DEFINITELY keep your receipts and what not (basically, plan on returning it, just in case). Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing