Monday, June 21, 2010

Clinique eye creams V.S. preparation h for eye bags?!?

Which oen works so much better?Clinique eye creams V.S. preparation h for eye bags?!?
I have used Clinique eye cream and i did like it. I also used preparation h for eye bags. And really did not see much difference. The best thing that I came across is sock green tea bags and put them in the freezer then lay down and put them on your eyes and cucumbers that are thinly slice and put in the freezer also works great and less cost. I had to do this because i would have to work 75hrs a week. And i am 48 but, people think i am alot younger!Clinique eye creams V.S. preparation h for eye bags?!?
I never used Clinique but I can tell you that preparation H doesn't work. I do use Mary kay gel under my eyes and it works. I can't think of the name of it right now.
vitamin k creams are better for eyebags

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing