Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone use Clinique Acne Solutions?? Read details?

I dont have acne, I have lots of pimples, mainly on my forehead, and my back, but also on the rest of my T zone. I'm a girl, and I'm really looking for a product to help my face look clear. I did a quick search online and Clinique Acne Solutions got good reviews.








So I was wondering what the daily routine is when using Clinique Acne Solutions and if it can be store-bought in Australia?Anyone use Clinique Acne Solutions?? Read details?
I'm 24 and have struggled with pimples since I was a teenager. Finally about a year and a half ago I started using this product. I started to see results in about a week. About 6 months ago, I ran out of cleanser so I decided to buy some Clean %26amp; Clear. That was such a huge mistake! I started to get pimples again. After about a month, I couldn't take it any more. I had to get more of the Acne Solutions. I highly recommend this product! There are only 2 downsides that I've found to this product. First is the price. I pay around $60 for the 3 steps. More than I'd like to spend, but it's worth it. The second problem I have is that after a while, the lotion starts to dry out my face. I tried to ignore this, but it got worse to the point that my skin was so irritated, it was red and starting to flake. The last time I went to the Clinique counter I asked the lady how to fix this. She asked me a couple of questions about my skin and advised me to buy a night solutions cream. So now I use my new night solutions cream every other night instead of the acne solutions lotion. Turns out, the Clinique lady knows her stuff! It worked and my face looks great! In my opinion, you really can't go wrong with Clinique. I'm not sure if they sell it in Australia. If you can't find it, definitely order some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing