Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique or Arbonne acne set?

Hi all,





As the saga of my acne-prone skin continues...I went back to Proactiv and my skin has gotten a bit better, but I'm breaking out badly on my chin and cheeks. Since it didn't do much last time either, I figure I'm one of those for whom it doesn't work.





I have heard excellent things about Clinique and Arbonne's acne sets...any suggestions, opinions, etc.?





Thanks much.Clinique or Arbonne acne set?
Arbonne's acne line, Clear Advantage, works great! It gives fabulous results!!





Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Wash- Soothing, oil-free, deep pore cleanser unclogs pores and cleanses away dirt. Medicated with acne-fighting, prescription quality salicylic acid. Active ingredients are deposited directly into the pore, helping to clear blemishes and prevent new ones from forming.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Refining Toner- Alcohol-free, oil free toner helps balance and calm skin while removing excess oils. Enhanced with alpha hydroxy acids to gently and effectively remove dead skin cells. Skin is left clean, soothes, hydrated and refreshed.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion- Mild, oil free lotion with acne fighting salicylic acid penetrates pores to destroy blemishes causing bacteria, improving problem skin. Soothing and calming botanical agents help to heal and hydrate skin.





Arbonne Clear Advantage Skin Support- A uniquely developed dietary supplement to support the skin from the inside out. A combination of acne-fighting nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids, plus botanicals used for centuries to improve skin conditons.





I have before and after photos of real clients who have used the products.


Arbonne's products are pure, safe and beneficial. Everything is backed with a 45 day money back guarantee.





Feel free to check out my website for more information and send me an email if I can answer any other questions or help you out.Clinique or Arbonne acne set?
i've heard from MANY sources, that if you start breaking out on your chin/neck, back, and chest, you need to see a dermatologist. it may sound like an over-reaction, especially if your face is perfectly clear.


ps: i use clean %26amp; clear form wal*mart. it works good.
Your better off seeing somebody in the medical proffesion for this. Clinque as expensive as it is did nothing for my skin after I had used it for a fortnight. Try natural lotions not branded ones and seek advice from a health care proffesional. Maybe google some websites! Im 25 and still get spots! Good old tooth paste!
ure mom,
arbonne is great. i would suggest you use the thermal enzyme mask with the ance set that way you can get the full benefit. I am an arbonne rep but i am not trying to sell you something I just want to tell you that it works
i'm an arbonne user (anti-aging skin care).. not sure if it's good for acne, but this product (although expensive) has very good reviews about results..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing