Monday, June 21, 2010

Exfoliating With Clinique?

Ok, I got the Clinique skin care set this summer, and I've been using it a lot. It includes the soap, exfoliator, and the moisturizer. It's for skin type 2. I understand how to do the soap, (duh...) but with the exfoliator, I'm not sure what to do exactly with it. I used to use it every other day, but it seemed to make the acne I already had, worse. If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it! Thanks so much!Exfoliating With Clinique?
i used clinique a long time ago, and i didn't like it. however, just ready the instructions on the bottle. if your acne got worse that can actually be a good thing. when you start a new skin care regiment acne can inflame, and then it will eventually go back down and make your skin look better than before. this takes about 2 weeks. when you exfoliate only use a light moisturizer afterward, and don't use a whole lot. make sure you cover your face, but the whole point is that your face is clean and dry. you might start peeling, which is a good thing as well. the medicine is doing what it is supposed to do. give your face a day or two to calm down and continue skin care regiment as normal.Exfoliating With Clinique?
Those clinique products are a rip off! There is no reason to buy all those products to just clean your face. They are just trying to make money. In fact, when I was a teen, my dermotologist told me NOT to use those products, because they are bad for your skin and have a lot of alcohol in them. She gave me the best advise. She said to remove make up at night, just use a make up remover (nuetregena) and a mild moisterizer. For the morning, just splash with water. Your skin is already clean from teh night before, so no need to use all those extra things Clinique sells. You can always you Pro Active -or whatever its called if you have bad acne. Good luck!
yeah clinique is the BEST, but if acne starts to appear then stop using it


just use the soap and the moisturizer
Depends on your skin like if you have sensitive skin like me exfoliating might make your face dryer and add more acne. the best exfoliator has to be the St.Ives exfoliator, it smells good and has a great after feeling. after washing your face you can also was your face with freezing cold water.


Hope i helped


xoxo


Elle
use cetaphil it is good for washing face and use st.ives scrubb and moisturizer ,you know my dear expensive does not mean that it is good for your face .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing