Monday, June 21, 2010

Clinique anti blemish soloutions 3-step system?

does anyone feel that it actually helps their skinClinique anti blemish soloutions 3-step system?
Really be careful with Clinique products especially if you have sensitive or problem skin. I do not rate the 3 step system as it brought me out worse in what the doctor called adult acne. I had a bad reaction to it. I think a creamy cleanser is best, do not use toner. I don't care what the beauty counter people try to tell you toning is rubbish and these products are full of damaging alcohol. I lather creamy cleanser like simple and remove with damp cotton pads. Gently swiping over the skin to remove impurities and dirt. Then wet some more cotton round pads with cold water and swipe over to close the pores. Following with a nice moisturiser. If you do have problem skin I recommend the Estee Lauder Verite Moisture Relief Creme. It is really good. Any extra dry areas put a little vaseline and rub in. Really it works. I am 30 now and had bad skin for years and have tried loads of products. This I found is the best way...


Hope this helps..Clinique anti blemish soloutions 3-step system?
yer i really like it and my sister uses it now too x
nope, it was no better or worse than anything else (although at least it didn't bring me out in a rash).
it does help some people , i tried the clarifying lotion and it caused a rash on my cheeks, which they reckon was due to the fact it was too harsh for my skin, and my skin is'nt really that bad, so i went back to the regular 3 step !!! but however i do like the anti blemish claryfing moisturizer. have you tried dermalogica products ive just recently swapped over to their face wash and toner but still use clinique moisturizer and foundation. they are so nice and not that much more to buy!!!!!
i think it actually made mine worse, so i stopped using it. i have sensitive skin, so it probably didnt help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing