Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does clinique sell bags?

I want to get one and I know they do but I can't find them anywhere.. Where can I get them?Does clinique sell bags?
they don't sell them but bonus gifts using come with a really nice one, but you can't buy them individually, trust me I tried. and so did my wife.Does clinique sell bags?
Ohhh I got mines years ago in Macy's on 34th street in New York try Saks 5th ave or go online.
http://www.become.com/shop?q=clinique+ba鈥?/a>
yes huge bags but they probably have smaller ones
Yes, they do sell Clinique bags at Macy's.
i neva heard clinique selling bags... but clinique bags do exsist.. they always come with special offer such as buy this amount u can get this bag.. mostly the promotions will be on xmas...
yes they do i have one and i got it at macy's
I believe they only give them away as bonuses, or they are sold as gift sets. Check their website -- http://www.clinique.com
I have never heard they sell bags but some times they give them as a gift when you buy there product. special promotion
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing