Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique Glow Crazy Loose Powder?

K so I just bought it online but what do you guys use it for? I figured it would look great as a great blush but what do you guys think? and if you own one how big is it? it says its 0.95 oz but im clueless!!Clinique Glow Crazy Loose Powder?
I know what you are talking about now at first i couldnt remember, its an older product but basically its like a bronzer and sure you can use it as blush even a highlighter too i have a sample of it from a long time ago and now i remember i loved it cause its perfect for summer time just a little bit of that goes a long way you can pull off a natural look with that too. hope i helped.Clinique Glow Crazy Loose Powder?
I looked for ';Glow Crazy Powder'; on clinique and couldn't find what you were talking about so could you post a link on here so we can go straight to it. Then I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing