Monday, June 21, 2010

Is clinique post-acne product good?

I had severe acne on my cheeks and still have scars .


And I do have frequent beaktouts on areas where I have scars.





So the other day I was at clinique for a foundation and saw this stick solution called post-acne scar or something like that.


The lady working there told me it was good to erase the acne marks but I want to know it really works well becauise I do not want to waste my money on something that wouldn't work.


I'd rather spend that money to treat my currently forming acne..





To tell you about my situation,


I have somewhat cystic, and immflamatory ones mostly on my cheeks and near my chin.





If you have any good product for me please don't hesitate to recommand And I'm 19 yars old.


Thanks. :)Is clinique post-acne product good?
Look into this website, they have some excellent treatments for your problem -





http://www.acnease.com/?source=90358Is clinique post-acne product good?
well, i brought the even better from clinique, it suppost to help prevent mark, but the problem is, it is takin 2 long!! so i suggest u not buy it, i think is a waste of money. I have oily skin, and ';even better'; kind of dry out my skin alil, i mean it feel soft, but also kinda dry. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing