Monday, June 21, 2010

Should I switch to clinique?

I use Merle Norman now. I think I might be ready for a change...opinions on Clinique?Should I switch to clinique?
NO. I love Merle Norman. I actually don't wear much makeup but my mom used merle norman for years and her skin is healthly and she looks young and the make-up is good quality. It lasts forever. I used a face cream from Clinique once and broke out big time. Everyone's skin is different though. But I don't think you should switch. Merle Norman is good.Should I switch to clinique?
They are too plain for me, go with Mac
i personally love clinique, it is great for sensitive skin! You should really go for a consultation and have them do your makeup it is the only true way to know. Now i'm hooked!
I don't mean to be snarky, but it's hard to tell you to switch without knowing what you're looking for in a makeup line. However, you're never bound to using only one line. If you're interested in Clinique's products, try a few.





Clinique happens to be the top Lauder line nearly every year, so they must be doing something right.
I absolutely love Clinique!


They're the only line of make-up that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or make my face break out.


I do agree that their colors may be a little plain though.


If I were you, I'd switch to Clinique for foundations/cover-ups, and use another line of makeup for ';wilder'; colors, such as MAC.
You should try Mary Kay. They have allot of great skin-care and make-up. You can get it for half the price of most department store brands(other than wal-mart brands). My skin has improved so much since I have started using all Mary Kay. Go to www.marykay.com to find a local consultant. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing