Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Clinique makeup good?

So I am 13 and I finally got up the courage to ask my mom if I could wear makeup. I mostly just need concealer and maybe some foundation or bronzer for my acne and discoloration. So she said she would take me to Clinique to get some stuff this weekend. If you have been there can you tell me what it is like and if the makeup makes your skin look flawless!Is Clinique makeup good?
You'll love Clinique! You are so lucky that your Mom is taking you to buy some makeup.





If you go to the Clinique cosmetic counter a beauty tech will talk with you about your complexion %26amp; ask you questions. That way she can decide what foundation will suit your face best.





If you have any questions write them down so you can ask the beauty tech about it. Like ';is it best to apply your makeup with a brush %26amp; please show me how to apply it?';





I like the coverage I get with Clinique. I also apply a coverup for undereye circles %26amp; it lasts all day. Their blush color is called ';Peony'; its perfect for me. It was a good makeup learning experience to visit the Clinique counter. Know that you'll really like it too. Have fun.





Is Clinique makeup good?
i love their powder, it hides the oil that develops on your face


throughout the day. their concealer looks natural except if you


have like the kind of acne that has bumps, it'll look a little off.


but their makeup it goes on easy %26amp; with a little make-up remover


it all comes off. i love %26amp; recommend it%26lt;3





:)
Yes Clinique is better than a lot of others. That is what I first wore when I started wearing makeup. Maybe ask about Bare Minerals or another Mineral type makeup. Another amazing make-up is MAC!
Clinique is really a good brand. However, try Bare Minerals.. Its really good for acne and discoloration. Have your mother shop around for you!
Yes clinique is very good. My mom's been using that product for years and she loves it.
I don't think it is.


Neither is the face wash.


But, thats my point of view.


I like plain ol' cheap CoverGirl over Clinique any day.
yea its pretty good. they have nice eyeshadow. get foundation thats oil free. i like tea tree oil from the body shop myself
Yes Cliniqe is good but not for your young skin,But yes it is really good
yes it nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing