Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have to do my own make-up for my wedding. What cosmetic line will stay on all day? I usually wear Clinique

This one product alone WILL MAKE YOUR DAY it did when I gave it to my sister in law the SILK RADIANCE from bee-luscious cosmetics on beeroyalproducts.com it is a compact with powdered silk it sets your makeup and it controls the oils and is just so beautiful... it is a must have and you can use it even when its not your wedding day I use it too its soft and just beautiful everyone will want to know your secretI have to do my own make-up for my wedding. What cosmetic line will stay on all day? I usually wear Clinique
I think MAC has the easiest make-up to apply. The key is good brushes too.I have to do my own make-up for my wedding. What cosmetic line will stay on all day? I usually wear Clinique
it is funny you asked...because i too wear clinique and i also wear other brands..i mix and i match simply for the fact that certain brands have great products and mixed with not so great products...please go what with u are comfortable with because this is a big day for you and the memories will last a lifetime~





I did find that (in my opinion and others..) that the foundation that I use is very very very very good...it is pricey, but it is worth it...it looks natural and feels natural and makes your face so illuminating and glowy without looking flashy and tacky...it is called Vincent Longo water canvas make up~ trust me dear this stuff is amazing~ Do you have a Sephora near you? If you do then please drop by there and have a demostration ...basically try it and see... oh and if you want full puty lips that last 4-6 hours without looking tacky...try....too faced...lip ingector...it is $18. 50 and comes in like a lip gloss tube and you will love it if you have lips that you want to accentuate and make look plump...


as for the blushes...i will in my personal opinion go with a nice classic clinique color that goes with your skin tone and sofens it...a bride needs to look classic and soft not heavy...that is why i suggest this to you and about the vincent long founadation as well...it makes you look flawless /yet soft and natural~ oh congrats on your getting married and i am sure you will be the beauty there!





* oops...it is Vincent Longo...not Vincent Long* ...ok take care now!
MAC is the best to use =) clinique wont work very well...
If you have time to order ahead of time, I LOVE Bare minerals.. I just started using it, and it just looks better as the day goes on.... your skin feels good and looks smooth.
covergirl is good. and if you get a certain kind.. it'll feel like you have nothing on your face
MAC or Make Up Forever products usually last the longest. Also, they don't wear off if you sweat from too much dancing, hehe :P Whenever I have a wedding or engagement party to go, those are the products I use, or rather, that the make up artists apply on me.
Philosphy- philosphy everything it's the Greatest. You can get skin that looks flawless with their make-up starter kit- it's called no make-up. People don't believe me when I tell them my age- since I have been using Philosphy for a year. Good Luck and have a Great Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing