Monday, June 21, 2010

Clinique 3 step or ambi ?

im african american,with mild acne and a lot of dark spots on my jaw line from previous acne...i heard great reviews on both,but i was wondering which product is better.Clinique 3 step or ambi ?
ambi, is better..BUT i tried eveything and nothing has worked better than tea tree oil and an antibacterial soap: cuticura, they sell it at walgreens. Also I avoid milk products, fish,oranges and too much surgar. No matter what others say, some foods afect my acne. I also eat Brasil Nuts and drink aloe vera..i promise natural products are beetter than all over the counter products.Clinique 3 step or ambi ?
I agree that all-natural diet is better, but I swear by the clinique 3 step system for my skin. I get no break outs or dry patches, etc. I have oily skin that (oddly enough) dries out easily so maybe that's why it's prefect for me.





For a cheaper solution, try J %26amp; J Clean and Clear. It's less expensive but highly effective. The foaming face wash (it's orange) has been restocked in my bathroom for at least 10 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing