Monday, June 21, 2010

I've just bought some clinique off ebay ... is it genuine?

I've bought some clinique clarifying lotion 3 off ebay, (I've never had any before) and its smells very strongly of alcohol and not much else, is this right? just kinda smells like vodka to me!I've just bought some clinique off ebay ... is it genuine?
Does it say it contains this in the ingredients -?





It should be witch hazel - be careful that is the thing about e-bay you do not know if the products are real especially cosmetics because they are getting them somehow - (over seas) or old stock.





go here and see: (ingredients)


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>I've just bought some clinique off ebay ... is it genuine?
sorry its fake
Sorry it is fake, you shouldnt waste your money on ebay!! spend a few extra pounds and get the real thing from a shop!





Clinque products usually have no strong smell to them!





I have bought 4 things of ebay and they have all been fake, even though the sellers had 95-100% positive feedback!
Clinique Clarifying lotion does smell very much of alcohol anyway, you could always go and smell some in the Clinique department of a shop and compare the two.
Hi,I have never used clinique however I would not buy any lotions etc off ebay has you never know what you will get.Hope it is not fake.Have looked on the web cannot find out what they put in it.Can you go to a store %26amp; smell it.Its for cleaning the skin so it could smell of anything.Good Luck
Its FAKE BIG TIME. and someone could have put something in it!!!!
I always buy mine in Debenhams and it smells very strongly of alcohol! Its up to you if you still want to use it or not?
shouldnt you have researched it BEFORE you bought it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing