Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique 3 step, what are your opinions?

I'm thinking of getting it for xmas and i have heard good things about clinique i have been to the counter and have been recommend the number 2 range, i was just wondering if this was the right one for me,


i have small open pores near my noes and eye area and a few not noticeable blackheads on my nose, however my nose can get dry and flaky sometimes, other than that my skins pretty much normal.


do you think it will close and clean my pores? and do you think it would dry my skin up?





thank you for all that comment =]Clinique 3 step, what are your opinions?
If you already have dry skin, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Clinique 3 step is very harsh on the skin. I also have open pores, and this doesn't work on the pores at all.





It dries the skin out, makes it very red and long-term will actually give you more spots because the body will react by over-producing sebum oil. This is because your skin needs a certain amount of oil to recover and cope with the hormones creating the spots in the first place.





There is, however a good product they do have for open pores, which is the Pore Minimiser Serum. I use this as a base every day, and it hides the pores very well without looking like you have any make up on at all. It is also very good for keeping your face mattified all day.





You may be better off with Clarins products, which have a similar range for open pores but don't dry out the skin at all. Clinique 3 step, what are your opinions?
yes a proper skincare routine should sort out your skin but i would say go to a beauty salon for a proper assesment of your skin type before buying anything. I am 25 and always would have said my skin was oily and a bit spotty, sometimes sensitive. The beauty therapist took one look at me and said i had dehydrated skin and sorted out products for me- it worked really well. My salon use clarins products and they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing