Monday, June 21, 2010

Hereditary Under-Eye Problems! (Clinique: All About Eyes?)?

Im 14 and have huge circles under my eyes. I get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of water. It is hereditary and i have had them all my life. I am considering using Cliniques product called All About Eyes. Does it work? What else could help me?Hereditary Under-Eye Problems! (Clinique: All About Eyes?)?
dont pay for that stuff....you're too young to need something like that and it most likely wouldnt do the trick anyway.





here's my advice and trust me, it totally works!





cool cucumber slices, 15 minutes a day, or in your case, maybe only a couple times a week. it's a relaxing experience and does amazing wonders for dark circles or puffiness around the eyes.





Also, green tea bags that have been steeped for a couple minutes. careful if they are hot, let them cool down a little. the tea will also do the trick.





If you can somehow ever find out what's actually in those eye cream ';remedies';, you will see they usually contain tea leaf extracts as well as cucumber.





Try it, I'll bet you money it will work and you wont have to spend the extra $$!Hereditary Under-Eye Problems! (Clinique: All About Eyes?)?
You can try it and there some products for that from Avon!
I dont personaly know, but I've herd Avon has good products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing