Monday, June 21, 2010

RECOMMEND me SOME MAC/BENEFIT/CLINIQUE, ETC MAKEUP!?

hey


can anyone recommend some good mac/benefit/clinique, and other brands makeup? like what are some good products from there?


flawless, glow looking, natural


%26lt;3RECOMMEND me SOME MAC/BENEFIT/CLINIQUE, ETC MAKEUP!?
Lemon-aide from Benefit is awesome. I usually just dab it on my eyelids when I'm pressed for time, and it still looks great and makes your eyes much brighter. Also, the Lorac Croc palette is awesome, and you can use it for natural to dramatic looks. For foundation I really like Bare Escentuals, and I also like their Mineral Veil for a loose powder. The cream blush by Mac is also really great too. I guess those would be my favorites. However, make sure you stay away from Clinique and Pop products. Their stuff is more expensive, but the quality sucks and it never goes on or stays well.RECOMMEND me SOME MAC/BENEFIT/CLINIQUE, ETC MAKEUP!?
i like Benefit for lipgloss only%26gt; other than that i use Prescriptives, its amazing. go to the counter and ask for them to color match u some foundation and let them put some serum on before they try the foundation on u, U will see the difference.
i love benefit makeup, its my favorite. i really love their face products, their brighteners and primers. their dr. feelgood lip gloss is one of my favorites too, it works really well. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing