Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Proactiv or clinique? ?

I have acne and i need a good cleaner... got any suggestions???Proactiv or clinique? ?
try OXY cleansing pads instead. the cream does not get all sticky over your face as it is a wipe, and they clear up every area! really well too! i use it each day and don't have to worry about acne. try the maximum kind. you can buy it at many stores (like every store) such as target, shopko, etc. they cost about 4 or 5 bucks and come in a little black and red square box. it works.





hope this helped. take care :)Proactiv or clinique? ?
practiv is a joke I used to use it for years until i switched to clinique The Clinique deep cleansing emergency mask is like a clay mask its good and the exfoliating scrub is good when you use them with the acne kit. If you have any discoloration clinique has really good creams too. Clinique has watch out though you can spend 300 dollars on clinique very easily.But if your acne is really bad you should go to a dermatologist for medicine because these products do not cure acne they will help with preventing bad breakouts. Differin gel is a good cream for your skin and accutane is for really bad cases
CLINQUE!


It is a bit expensive but for what it does, its totally worth it! Proactiv is overpriced and ends up giving you MORE acne, trust me! I've used clinique for so long and it works like a charm, all my acne is gone now and whenever i get a pimple or two, clinque automatically clears it up overnight. I swear by clinque everything, so amazing!
Clinique makes great makeup so I assume their cleansers are good too. I don't trust proactiv. It's like they're saying it will cure your acne overnight which just isn't possible with acne since pimples take months to form. If your acne is bad, I would suggest going to a dermatologist. I have used prescription acne medicine that completely cleared my skin up, and that wouldn't happen with over the counter products.
Try this: ';colodial silver '; is available in a variety of locations, Fred Meyers, health food stores and other establishments that are homeopathic in nature. Obtain some, put it in a misting bottle, apply to a washcloth and apply to the affected area twice a day. do this for several days to 2 weeks, you will be amazed. Very inexpensive and natural, no questionable chemicals. If you are in doubt as to its effectiveness, do some research prior to trying it.
I had have acne for 3 months believe it or not.


DO NOT BUY ANY CREAMS THAT SAY TO STOP THE ACNE!!!!


No no.


That'll just get worst!


Trust me.


What I did was go to the doctor and the doctor gave me some pills and some medication named: Differin.





But not everything works the same for some people.


Well, to tell you the truth,


I still have acne,


but not that much since I started using what the doctor gave me.


DON'T BUY BUT GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!


Truly recommend it.
neither!! Go to Skinid.com is by nutragena. they ask you questions about your skin and then give you your own personal id. i've been using Skinid for the past 3months now and have OUTSTANDING results!! just go to google and type in skin id and take a look at it. coast me like $34 every 45days and they auto send you suplies! Good luck! Clinique is WAY to expensive for something that would do the same if not better!
I'd recommend proactiv. Its proven very effective for a lot of people I know with acne. I personally use clinique and It's very good, but I haven' t ever had any kind of breakouts.
It depends. Proactiv works for some people, but not everyone. My sujestion would be Clinique, My best friend uses it, and he face is really clear. Personally, I use Clean %26amp; Clear.
neither. i seriously suggest going to skinid.com


and doing the skin test and they will give you 3 things


that will help you, it's expensive -40 dollars


but it helps so much! i seen a difference.
i used both products before....both work good....I use proactiv now and i have no complaints so i would reccomend that...but if it doesnt work try clinique because i used that in high school and it work well also.
niether idk what it is called but you follow this quiz and they give you exactly what you need pesonlised for your skin. o0o0o0o is called Skin I.D.
just try not getting pimples.





●█〓██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄●●●●%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;


▄▅██PWN~STAR███▅▄▃▂


████████████████III#


◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
i use something called natures cure. I used proactive and clinque but none of that works.... natures cure is an all natural pill that you take every morning and night...it helped me so much!!
clinique!


much better than proactiv :]
clinique! proactive sucks
clinique! luv it :)
for me proactiv... works fast and gets the job done good and quick and long lasting as well.
def. not proactiv.. and i havent tried clinique
proactive.............I know this isn't one of yours but neutrogena works good too
neither ive tried both





use murad or clean and clear products for me they work
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing