Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique anti blemish soloutions 3-step system?

does anyone else use. i use the three step system but i also use the clear blemish gel, i dont know when to use the blemish gel, at the end of the 3 step thing, or between step 2 and 3





can anyone that uses the same products plzzz help meClinique anti blemish soloutions 3-step system?
At the end and only when you need to.....u know when you have the first signs of a spot coming.Clinique anti blemish soloutions 3-step system?
You use the gel at the end of all three steps, but only twice a week I think
I use the 3 step but not the gel. I would think you would use it after the 3 steps.
After the 3 steps!!





I use it too ^^,
I use Clinique's 3-step, and I apply everything else after the 3-step.


If you applied stuff in-between the steps, it wouldn't be a 3-step :P
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing