Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Clinique acne system work?

Ok, i'm 13 and yea, i know it's normal to have acne. I have really oily skin too, so that doesn't help. So i went to the dermatologist and he gave me face cleanser, a medication, and gel. It's working decently, but after i get off this i thought about using Clinique, or if that's how you spell it?! But, HELP!?!Does Clinique acne system work?
it didn't work for my skin because the daily lotion really dried out my skin even thought i used it once a day when you were suppossed tto twiceDoes Clinique acne system work?
yes
U know, what I'm 24 years old, male and I've suffered from SEVERE acne when I was your age. And I know how horrible it is.





Back then I just could not get over Acne.





Some friends got rid of their acne for good with Accutane. It's some sort of Vitamin A type drug that gets rid of acne very well.





My friend had severe acne and took Accutane (Isotretinoin) for about a year and a half, and he stopped it then and acne never returned.





I assume maybe your dermatologist has prescribed you Tetracycline or Minocycline or even Doxycyline?





These are all antibiotics which are good for acne but dry the skin out and can cause problems like drug induced Lupus and kidney/liver damage.. It's not good to take antibiotics for prolonged periods of time so I don't really like that treatment!





Accutane has it's own risks, you have to be monitored through blood tests to make sure you are at safe levels of the drug.





The creams and stuff never seem to do much. I've tried them all, Antibiotic creams, with isopropyl or ethyl alcohol, sulphur based creams, coal tar based creams, adapalene. etc.





You may want to try a new product by Clearasil, i've been having some success with it!





When you put it on your face it has microscrubbers or something, kind of like sandpaper lol, they scrape against your face. And the stuff FEELS SO GREASY when you put it on, but for some reason, it doesn't cause outbreaks, it actually gets rid of it and leaves ur skin feeling VERY MOIST! No drynesss, but no greasiness either.





It's quite good. Best product so far, my sister stopped using Pro-Active and is just sticking to Clearasil face wash and pads. It's the new type I forget the name, but there are commercials for it.





I really hope you have good luck and your acne goes away!





Try some of the things other people have talked about but for sure try the clearasil new face wash stuff and pads.





beware, the pads are so streong compared to oxy pads lol they burn you like crazy!





GOOD LUCK!
it really worked for me but i didnt use the whole system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing