Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique acne kit?

does the clinique acne starter kit really works?


im planning on getting it but i will like to know if its worth it that will actually work. i already used proactive twice so no more.Clinique acne kit?
No, Not at all.


Especially if you have sensitive skin.


It made me break out even worse.


I recomend neutregina.


It's the only things thats worked for me.





Hope i'v helped =]Clinique acne kit?
no as a master esthetician If you are going to spend that much money on a product you need to try AVEDA I have worked with a lot of products and that is the most effectave or you could try sothice or if you wabt to go cheep nutragena or oil of oly
I like it... It helped my skin! I also use their acne foundation! It helps keep my face clear! ;)
no way


i have it right now


it makes my skin darker


and completely no affect


not worth it at all
i used it and it cleared up my skin completely both it stoped working like 5 yrs later i guess my acne got immune to it
I didn't buy it yet either, but I do know that the cleansing foam is really lightweight, but still gets stuff off, like sunscreen. Just to let you know for this kit, the clarifying lotion is separated, so you have to shake at each use. Other than this, I do not know much. Hope this helps somewhat in your decision.
fom what my friends have told me its great but proactive is ment to b really good so if that does not work not much will i want to get proative but im not sure if it will work i think it is better than clinique though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing