Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever tried clinique's brush-on cream liner?

does it work well?


how fast does it dry?


does it last long?


how bright is the color?








thanks to all :)Has anyone ever tried clinique's brush-on cream liner?
Yes it works.


dries in 15 minutes


it lasts very long


it is brightHas anyone ever tried clinique's brush-on cream liner?
I haven't tried a brush on cream liner, but I do use Clinique's cream shaper for eyes, that comes in a pencil form. It works very well because the tip is soft, the line is easy to draw, and it lasts all day as long as I don't rub my eyes. I'm currently using the black diamond shade, which is black with subtle sparkle. Its the best eyeliner that I've ever used. I'm already on my 2nd pencil, and I won't be switching to a different eyeliner anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing