Thursday, December 3, 2009

ACNE QUESTION HELP!!?? to use or not use clinique?

I just started using clinique because I have acne and I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I have tried all sorts before i finally decided to try clinique. Problem is I am breaking out more often...Before my period i break out but now that my period is here i still have pimples which is kinda rare because i have acne before my period and not during...and i have sensitive skin so do i stop using it or what?


or is this a sign that it works?ACNE QUESTION HELP!!?? to use or not use clinique?
I heard that Clinique products are cheaply made. I use to work in cosmetics in Macys and all my coworkers talked negatively about Clinique. Maybe you should try Origins which is all natural or Estee Lauder. I thnk one of those two would be a better bet.ACNE QUESTION HELP!!?? to use or not use clinique?
Apple fast method is one most effective treatment that really work for me and everyone, any skin types. Its easy home remedies.


Instruction :


1. Eat 10 or more Red Delicious Apples per day for three days, drink water only, 3oz of grape juice the last day, and Plenty of Water to Drink.


2. You also needed to massage pure castor oil into your affected skin each night before retiring. Steam face with hot (not hot enough to burn), washclot before massage castor oil. This was to help keep the pores open.


Get rid your acne in 3 days. Easy and inexpensive but effective.


Good luck.
If you have acne, Clinique isn't going to help you. Clinique is just a cleansing system. It doesn't have any medicine (like benzol peroxide or salicylic acid) to help acne. It for people who really don't have any skin problems (those people rarely exist!). I would recommend going to your dermatologist and getting prescription grade acne treatment.


Good Luck
You use clinique what? makeup or skincare? Well I personally have had a bad experience with their foundations, they made me break out a lot and I had to stop using them and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. My opinion about clinique skin care is that its really over rated. I like the toner because it gets rid of dead skin cells, but the soap and moisturizer are not good. If you are breaking out more often stop using it and try using a gentle face cleanser from your drug store and see if this helps.
i dontknow if it is or isnt working for you. i used clinques 3 step face wash. i really really liked it. my problem is more dry skin rather than acne, but it also kept my face clear. i really like the 2nd step. it really helped clear my pores and the after lotion, step 3, really was great. it really worked for me
i had the same problem i tried everything my last resort was the doctors they give me a gel to put on at night and iv only had about a week and my spots have nearly gone yuppppyyy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing