Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique or Philosophy or Proactive? Help my skin!!?

I am a proactive user of a couple years ... and i really am unhappy with the product and want to try something new----- which product do you suggest? I have frequent breakouts, large poors, blackheads on my nose, and dark circles under my eyes(just getting all the probs out in the open) Any help you can give me will be really appreciated-- i need something new so I'm leaning towards clinique or philosophy--- although i am not sure either contains benezol peroxide or syllic acid and i thought they were needed for acne to clear?





thanks!Clinique or Philosophy or Proactive? Help my skin!!?
.


The skin releases toxins from inside the body. Try changing your diet to a very healthy toxin free one. Go to a health food store, there are plenty of books and nice people to offer advice. Did you ever hear the saying ';you are what you eat';? I eat allot of cheese, can you guess what my problem is? yep a little chubby, when I did eat really healthy I was thin, looked great and felt great. somebody give me a kick in the butt.Clinique or Philosophy or Proactive? Help my skin!!?
What you need is a series of products- U might want to try a scrub for the blackheads and to make your pores appear smaller, In addition to a cleanser, toner and moisturizer, because even though u say u have oily skin, it needs moisture too- otherwise all the products u are using will dry it out and cause more problems. Depending on what you are willing to spend, there are different options. For the scrub I would recommend MICRO D scrub by estee lauder, followed by their individualist- ($50?)this stuff is amazing, it helps to tighten the pores and makes ur face feel so smooth! As for the cleanser, you may want to try cliniques face bar for oily skin, my cousin uses it and I was amazed at how much better his skin looks- a toner is basic- cliniques runs at about 12- 20 dollars depending on the size- get one for oily skin and then the moisturizer. As for the dark circles, try an eye cream and some concealer. Hope this helps and I totally recommend these products- I have used them myself.
I love philosophy products but they're to expensive but it makes you skin so soft and beautiful. Once you use this product for a while you don't have to wear make up to cover you skin because it beautiful.
dun ever use CLINIQUE u will regret....
I'm a Clinique girl myself. I've been using the 3 step program for about 3 or 4 weeks now and have noticed a big change in my skin. My pores are smaller, I've had fewer breakouts, and my skin is a lot smoother. Some of Clinique's products do contain salicylic acid to fight acne, especially those in their acne solutions line. I bought the most basic things: the 3 step program with the acne solutions night gel for about $58 total at Macy's. The consultants can help you find the products that will help you out the most. (Just a tip: you may want to start out by treating one problem at a time. It will give your skin a chance to adapt to the new products and some problems may clear on their own with proper skin care, so if you buy like 20 products, you may have over bought unnecessarily).
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
i use clinique product and they are really great.. you just have to ask the person in charge for your skin type so that they will give you the right product for your skin their quite expensive but worth it...
The best thing is witch hazel. It's 100% pure, gentle and won't cause more problems. Inexpensive, too!


http://www.witchhazel.com/
i hate proactiv, it just dried up my skin and made me break out more. clinique's skin care products are alright but can be sort of expensive compared to products with the same ingredients you can find at vons. right now i'm using OXY brand face wash which contains 10% bezoyl peroxide -- the highest amount available without a prescription, as well as target brand blackhead clearing scrub, which contains 2% salicylic acid, also the highest you can go without a prescription. try to stay away from using super strong products all the time, i never leave any products on my face overnight and my skin's a lot less broken out and irritated as it used to be.





i hope this helped a bit! check out rite aid or vons before you go for the expensive stuff, you're mostly just paying for the brand.











take care!
Clique is my fav! I started out with just a sample of it when my friend was buying hers. I use it daily now. I use the mild foaming face wash, mild toner (for dry sensitive skin) and the lotion with a pump. my skin is a lot healthier and it has a better glow to it now.


oh and also, they do carry one with salicylic acid.





oh and go to a department store and ask if you could get a sample. it's really not too expensive and if it works, it's worth it. it honestly is not like any drugstore brand...
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
I'm not sure how old you are, but I recently started using Loreal Adult Acne Regimen. I am 23. It is a daily 3 step system. I LOVE IT. I have been using it for about 4 weeks and I can definitly see results. You can get it at Wal-mart- it is in a blue box. I used to have really bad breakouts- especially when i was stressed. My breakouts have been reduced and some of my scars are actually dissappearing. Also, check your make-up- it might be causing breakouts as well.
use glycolic skin products
I've used both clinique and proactive and been unhappy with both. A friend of mine introduced me to Arbonne and I'm extremely pleased with how my skin looks.


They have a specific acne line which works really well.


They have a line called Not So Basic Intelligence. It is formulated to self-adjust to your unique skin type. I love it!


They also have an anti-aging line.





www.sandigrass.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing