Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know about the Clinique 3-step system?

i have Oily skin, that what the clinique test told me :]





but i dont break out alot. just occasionally.


but my question to you is...





is it any good?


in general, does it keep skin clear? (before you break out)








i want some opinions before i buy it.








thanks in advance :]Does anyone know about the Clinique 3-step system?
I have been using Clinique 3 step faithfully for some time now.





I started with 2 and used it successfully for months - my face looked and felt better than ever!





However, and ask the salesperson to explain this to you properly - Clinique, if used correctly, gradually cleans out the layers of your skin.Eventually, you'll probably find you suddenly break out and the Clinique is doing nothing for a while. For many people, this problem subsides once the infected old layer of skin is gone. Which is a big yay!


However, for me, I was under a lot of stress, and away in Asia where my diet there helped to cause breakouts too, and the normal Clinique wasn't doing anything anymore.


Eventually, I vented my misery to a salesperson when I got home, after a few months of my skin still looking bad, and she gave me free samples of their anti-blemish section of the 3-step programme. I already used their anti-blemish gel (which can shrink spots and redness so quickly...), so I enthusiastically gave it a try.


Brilliant. I still use it now, I'm into my second lot and the same problem has not reoccurred. I plan to keep buying it.





Clinique is expensive, so you should try before you spend all that money. Ask for free samples, and if they can't give you that, they should be able to sell you a trial pack. This is cheaper, and allows you to see the effects it will have on your skin.





Other tips/info





-Clinique (if used properly - only sweep the clarifying lotion over your face once- do not do one area more than this! And the moisturiser goes a loooooong way, so don't squeeze too much out!) will last you a long time, so the money invested in a good skincare regime like this will be worth it


-you do need to use it every day - the point is consistent care - you will notice a different if you skip it sometimes


-it's quite quick to do in mornings. I use the facial wash in the shower, and can quickly sweep the lotion over my face and put on the moisturiser in a matter of minutes - you don't need to be there forever rubbing in moisturiser, which is a time saver


- don't be concerned that your face tingles a bit when using it, especially at first. It's a good sign (obviously, to an extent - if it's a bad tingle, you may need to change to a different level)


-ask a saleswoman to show you the products effects on your hand. Fun to watch and she should talk you through how to use it to get the best results


-wait for Clinique Bonus time to be on - you'll get LOADS of free little things when you spend money on the 3 step programme - and they're usually pretty good stuff!


-Clinique is a great range. Their make-up compliments their skincare range, and I use quite a few of their products on a daily basisDoes anyone know about the Clinique 3-step system?
I work for Clinique. The 3 step system is very good for all kinds of skin.


If you are oily, you are # 3 or 4.


The cleanser is first and comes in three different kinds depending on your skin. Step 2 is clarifying lotion which exfoliates. Step three is the moistirizer and comes in 3 different ones.


Go to a counter and you will be shown which is best for you.


It works great.
I love Clinique. I have super dry skin though. My problem isn't that I break-out, but rather that my skin is super sensitive and gets almost scaley... I get these rough dry patches that look horrible and Clinique really helps me treat that issue so I have healthy glowing skin. I am very happy with their products, but since I am treating something other then you I'm not sure if my testament helps at all.
I used it about 3 years ago with fantastic results. I had combination skin used the products and it kept my skin clean without making it oily. Hormonal changes made me stop using it (I got pregnant) and I haven't had any skin issues since.





It's a great product! Good Luck!
oh yeah, its really good, make sure you get the stuff for oily skin, like the moisturizer should be the gel, its rlly good, and you can use it in the morning and at night ;] hope i helped
Theres really a lot you could do. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out a few different ones.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and browse the reviews.
Its horrible, it will irritate your skin really bad. It gave me little red dots on my chin that are scarred and look horrible. Don't buy it.
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing