Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used or use Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care?

I got a few samples and was wondering how everyone liked or disliked it.


THANKS!Has anyone used or use Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care?
It's been around for years. I used it for quite a while %26amp; liked it. It's nice that they have the different systems to for dry or oily skin too! And always wait until they have their bonus! If you spend I think $17.50 the bonus gifts can be incredible :)Has anyone used or use Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care?
Where'd you get the samples from?
i liked it alot.. its a bit pricy, but it works wonders. im addicted to it.
Clinique is my favorite brand. 3 step skin care is a wonderful trio! :-) Iam still using it
I use it. It's rather outside my budget, but it really does work for keeping my skin clear, and that's worth it to me. It's really good, but if you've got really bad acne or you break out a lot, try Proactiv Solution, which is really good on bad breakouts.
ya it seems pretty good, me and my sis been using for few months.
I bought some a few years ago and i have really oily skin and it made it so much worse. So i pretty much lost my money. I would STRONGLY recommend Estee Lauder! Their makeup lasts all day and their skin care is great. And i know if you dont like the make up or skin care stuff you can return it and get a full refund no matter how much youve used.
my mom has been using it for years and her skin is very clear.
Back in my twenties, that is all I used. It definitely help clear up my skin and I started my teenaged daughter on it. She later switched to ProActive and found that it worked better for her. (For me -- now that I am older, my skin is a lot drier so I have changed to another brand.)
I think it was swell!
Yes, it's an excellent product, (but the smell is not to good). ;(

1 comment:

  1. ya it is very good
    http://gbeautyandskincare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
car financing