Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone have a good experience w/ Clinique?

Ok, so ive heard some good things about the products, but i want to hear if anyone recommends it. I have sensitive skin, that can be oily at times (with some acne and blackheads) and do the products really work and help clear your skin??Anyone have a good experience w/ Clinique?
I had sensitive skin with blackheads and occasional breakouts and tried Clinique because it was recommended to me. I ended up with such horrible breakouts and dryness/flakes so bad after a month that I thought I had a rash and went to the doctor.





The doctor told me to stop using Clinique (very drying product according to her and my experience) immediately and try Mary Kay skin care and foundation. Now I have great skin with no breakouts or dry/oily patches.





Go to marykay.com and request some free samples and I promise that you will love the stuff.





Mary Kay is less than half the price too and when I call or email to order it, it arrives at my door free with samples of the new products.Anyone have a good experience w/ Clinique?
haha, i love clinique i would recommend it!


either go to a counter and explain your skin and how you would like to improve it to a person there or go to the website and ';email an expert';





good luck
i think u should try medicated apricot scrub from cvs pharmacy instead. It really works!
did you try Mark by avon they have make up for sensitive skin and some make up that actually helps with pimples all you would do is get in touch with a rep they would be able to help you! Also proactive has make up for sensitive skin but is expensive and well i have really sensitive skin and clinique made it worst! But i have some friends who swear by it!!
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
I used Clinique a little in highschool. It was okay. Nothing to brag about. My favorite liquid makeup is Merle Norman and Elizabeth Arden. I love them both! But everyone's skin is different. Check and see if the clinique makeup is returnable and buy some and if you don't like it just take it back. I know you can do that at most drug stores with other makeup brands. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing