Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique or oil of olay? Which is better?

Which anti-aging products shows the most results? Oil of Olay or Clinique? I know Oil of Olay is more affordable and can be gotten more places, but I was wondering if Cliniques results were worth the difference in price....Clinique or oil of olay? Which is better?
Clinique is really good for your skin you can actually notice a difference.Clinique or oil of olay? Which is better?
Personally, I love Arbonne! I started using Arbonne's revolutionary NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging system last year (hydrating wash, balancing toner, facial serum, transforming lift, corrective eye cream, day creme, and night creme). They also have a great Intelligence line for teens (without anti-aging elements) that you might find beneficial. Arbonne's products are pure, safe, beneficial, hypoallergenic, pH correct, botanically-based products that are formulated with 9 key anti-aging elements. Arbonne does not use alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, acetone, animal products and bi products, or mineral oil in any of their products which makes me feel good. I know that I'm using a natural system with maximum benefits. The systems also formulated with nanosphere technology. Nanosphere technology helps products to adjust to specific needs (applying more moisture in dry areas and less in oily areas). The anti-aging system is great for all ages and skin types and is specifically formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, the affects of sun damage, and combat the visual signs of aging. Research shows that 6 months continued use of Arbonne's Re9 system gives a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles. However, I noticed results within a week or two. My skin was much more hydrated and healthy. If you're interested in learning more, I'll be happy to help you.
Truly depends on your skin type. Clinique offers products for ';all'; skin types. It didn't work for me. Simple oil of olay regenerist wash cloths and lotion works for me. I for one truly believe it is not worth the price. There was even a study done on different skin care products and believe it or not, O.O.O. came out above some treatments that were 300 dollars a bottle! Wish I could remember which show I saw this on. It only confirmed my hunch.

1 comment:

 
car financing