Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is clinique really a good brand of makeup?

I think its personal opinion. I have never used it myself, but i know pple who have sworn by it. Specifically the foundation. I know pple say it's really good for skin that breaks out easily. I use L'Oreal myself and it's never done me wrong.Is clinique really a good brand of makeup?
its good for not overly expensive make up and its hypoallegenic


but when buying make up, price shouldnt come first. this is stuff u put on ur face and can potentially ruin skin, so buy top notch!Is clinique really a good brand of makeup?
Yes, I have been wearing it since I started wearing make-up. It is pricey but it lasts a long time and is very good.
Yes, they have some very good products. The eyeshadow quads are wonderful. They are silky, apply well, and most of the colors are fantastic. I just bought the new Pink Chocolate line and am very happy with it.





The longlasting lipsticks are great. They really do last a long time.





Remember, not every line is going to have the best of everything. It's not possible.
yes its expensive but it doesn't mean its any better then MAC for example.
I prefer their skincare line over their makeup, but they are quality products. I just have to represent for my Merle Norman Cosmetics... lol.
its ok but i like the site below you can just click on it











http://mistybruce.avonrepresentative.com鈥?/a>
Yes, I have a bunch of clinque products like their eyeshadows, lipglosses, makeup remover, makeup brushes, blushes, etc. good brand.
Depends on what kind of makeup you like to wear. But yes, it is a high quality brand.
its ok
I don't use it myself - I use Vichy, but my daughter uses Clinique and loves it. She says there is nothing like it.





This site may help.
hell no
There are others I like better, but it's not bad. I've got a couple of their lipsticks which are good and not that expensive.
I have used Clinique for years. My favorite product is Long Pretty Lashes. Wonderful products--I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!
I personally love it.
i wasn't impressed it made me break out i like bare minerals it's very gentle.
I prefer MAC and Lancome personally.
yes, it's top of the line! i have some foundation and eyeshadow from clinique and i love it! a little pricey... but i still love it!
Yup! I'm in love with the mascara.
Yes. but for me Estee Lauder is the best
Very good.


But not the best
http://www.cosmeticamerica.com/skincare-鈥?/a>


clinique is very good so you may go ahead without worry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing