Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used the Clinique Workout foundation? (10 points)?

Im thinking of buying it because my foundation NEVER stays on no matter what I do..how does it work on oily skin?


Thank you =)Has anyone used the Clinique Workout foundation? (10 points)?
I don't use the workout one but i use the superbalanced one. I've tried like all the foundations around and this is the best one by far. Its great for my skin because i have combination skin and it is applied using a proper foundation brush. Therefore when it is being applied there are no natural oils from the hands being mixed in with the foundation. Therefore it makes your skin less prone to looking sweaty a few hours down the line. Its something i had never actually thought about before but since using the brush after advice from my make up consultant I've seen a huge difference. It also stays on and looks fresh all day. I also wear a powder on top which keeps everything in place. And the main thing from my point of view is that it looks really natural. I don't look a tad orange with it on. I would really recommend it.Has anyone used the Clinique Workout foundation? (10 points)?
i havn't used the workout foundation, but i use the clinique superfit and superbalanced foundations which work brilliantly for me. ive worn it to the gym before and it still looked good when i left. you could always try asking at the clinique counter, they're really helpful and will help you choose the right one! good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing