Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clinique or Mac makeover?

I am going to a Mardi Gras Ball tomorrow, I have an appointement with Mac, But Clinique is free. Anyone tryed both, witch one does a better job and last the longest?Clinique or Mac makeover?
I love Clinique's skincare products, but if I were you I would pay for the Mac makeover. (I didn't know they charged) You will be the belle of the ball. The only way I wouldn't is if it was outrageously high. How much is it?Clinique or Mac makeover?
MAC IS GREAT IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND LASTS A LONG TIME!
I never had a MAC makeover, but I have had a Clinique one. They were very friendly and they didn't push me to buy anything which I thought was cool.
I think it depends on how u want ur makeup. If u want make up that going to make u stand out stick with mac if u want of a toned down look and want to save money go to clinique maybe they can do ur makeup like the people at mac if u ask im pretty sure they can.
MAC Hands down! I have had both and MAC is by far the best one. Since your going to mardi gras you will want a dramatic look and you will def get that with mac. Good Luck!
Mac - dramatic %26amp; cakey, clinique - pretty %26amp; flawless.
Never tried either but I would go with the free one!
I love clinique products! They are better for my sensitive skin. plus the makeover is free. It will be more subdued than Mac IMHO and if you are doing mardi gras maybe you want more BANG
natural look and doesnt cause breakouts = clinique


dramatic look but might cause breakouts = mac
Mac makeup is much brighter and dramatic.


The make-up will last longer than clinique just because it is so dramatic.


I definatly suggest that you go with mac, because of the event and the time last.


Have fun at your ball!
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing