Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Murad or Clinique work better? ?

I have combination skin and i have acne on my face. Not severe but enought for make up. Acne free worked pretty good. Proacctive sucked. And clinique is making me breakout alittle worse. Will that take time to work? And would Murad or Clear Pores work? And if anything else does please tell i just dont want to spend too much, like over $50. thanks.Does Murad or Clinique work better? ?
Clinique is good. I use their 3-step, but not for acne. It is okay if you get worse after a week, so you have to give it up to 4 weeks, I believe, to see if it actually works. Actually, when you do break out a little, I heard it means all the bad stuff is coming to the surface, which is a good thing.


I heard the philosophy acne line was great! Am thinking of switching to their line myself. They have a ';on a clear day'; wash that I heard was great. www.philosophy.com


I actually used the Murad Acne line (don't know why since I didn't have acne, but oily skin and some pimples) and it totally dried me out. I don't think I gave it enough time, but after the first two days, I couldn't take a tight, flaky face, so I stopped using it.


Have you considered going to a Dermotologist? You may not even have acne, but he or she will prescribe a cream for you and/or other skin care products.


I also recommend the book The Skin Type Solution. I just got it and took the quiz to see what skin type I have. You then get a list of products that are good for skin type, as well as ingredients to look for and stay away from. At 12 bucks it is worth it.


I hope this helps. Good luckDoes Murad or Clinique work better? ?
Well i cant help you totally but i use clinique and it does usually bring you out for the first couple of weeks before your face calms down. That's what happened to me and i asked the saleswoman regarding it and she said it clears itself. 8 months later my skin is clear. Good luck and hope i sort of helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing