Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lancome or clinique EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?

which one is better?Lancome or clinique EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?
I like Clinique anything better, gentler on the skinLancome or clinique EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?
I like clinique
clinique
Neither. Almay makes great hypoallergenic eye make up remover pads. I swear by them. great for contact lense wearers. not a bad price either.
I'm going to be honest with you because I would want someone to tell me what they sincerely thought was the best, and I really think Mary Kay oil free eye make-up remover is the best of the best. I've tried them all! and I always come back to this one. it's oil free, fragrance free, and it just swipes off your eye make-up like it was nothing, even the waterproof stuff! and it doesn't dry the skin area around the eyes nor does it make it oily. it's just a great product!


Hope this helps you out!
clinique is gentler on my eyes but it depends wht one you like better...
I'd say clinique because it's fragerance free!
I like clinique way better, because it's gentler on my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing