Thursday, December 10, 2009

Murad,Clinique 3 Step or Proactiv for DRY SENSITIVE ACNE SKIN?

My skin is NOT oily like most people with acne...it's dry sensitive and sometimes itchy....Thanks alot...Oh yea and I never had acne as a teen,I just turned 30 and now it decides to come out ...it's kinda crazy...Murad,Clinique 3 Step or Proactiv for DRY SENSITIVE ACNE SKIN?
I would think all of those products would be too harsh for dry, sensitive skin. That is what the dermatologist told my daughter. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist. Doesn't it just suck to have to worry about acne and wrinkles at the same time? ;-)Murad,Clinique 3 Step or Proactiv for DRY SENSITIVE ACNE SKIN?
You can try these home remedies if interested. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on the spots and wash when dry .Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing