Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clinique foundation; need help chosing?

I'm thinking of trying out clinique foundation. I have combination skin %26amp; I'm fairly tan. I tend to have small breakouts here %26amp; there. Which would be the best foundation for me from clinique?Clinique foundation; need help chosing?
My complexion is a lot like yours and my favorite foundation is called ';Almost Makeup'; by Clinique. It's super light and makes your skin looks naturally flawless, I really like it because you don't look too made up. It's SPF 15, which is definetely a plus. It doesn't clog your pores or make your skin oily during the day, so is good if your prone to breakouts. You should give it a try!Clinique foundation; need help chosing?
I'd suggest the Soft Finish makeup. It looks very natural, doesn't make yor skin oily or make you break out, and has a pretty dewey finish. I love it!!
i have the exact skin basically and i wear clinique u should go here to see which one you want:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/multiproduct.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4900%26amp;cm_sp=topnavs-_-makeup-_-Foundations


it should help you outgood luck


ash
Have you tried bare minerals?


It's amazingg.. i have the exact same skin type... and it works miracles!


www.bareminerals.com


or





www.sephora.com
foundation/ use powder, clinique helps alot especially when you have combination skin/ also try the soap bars for breakouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing