Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who has used Clinique?

Who likes Clinique? Have u ever used the Perfectly Real compact makeup and what do u think of it? Does it offer the same coverage as a liquid foundation does? Or do u suggest the liquid instead of the powder foudation?Who has used Clinique?
My sis LUVS clinique. I think they tend to be a cleaner, more natural looking makeup, go to www.clinique.com and chat with an online makeup expert and they'll tell you exactly what base, etc,etc would be best for you. I think they have a questionaire type thing to determine your skin type, etc. also.


As for liquid vs. powder it depends on the finished look youre going for, and your skin type.


Or you could go to a clinique counter at a dept store and sample it yourself.Who has used Clinique?
I HATE CLINIQUE!!!! That crap made me break out in hives.
i love clinique! i have this moisturizer called dramatically different and it really works in the flaky areas of the face! its in a square bottle and its yellow. try it!





and to answer your question, both work really well. but i would have to say the perfectly real compact makeup works better than the liquid :) i hope i helped you!
I love clinique foundation. I have dry skin so i use the liquid in soft linen . I think its in the soft finish. Im really pale and ive tried everything and its the only one that matches my skin. the only other brand that i would wear is merale norman(dont think i spelled meral right).
I've used Clinique liquid foundation for many years. I used the compact make-up in high school. I prefer the liquid because you get more coverage.
i love: their lipsticks, sheer liners, powder blushes, tinted moisturizers, eyeshadows, pencil eyeliner, %26amp; kohl eyeliner


I hate; their lipliners, foundations, concealors
I love clinique. I like thier powder because you can use it without the liquid foundation and it looks natural which is what most people like. The liquid foundation makes me look fake so I like to stick with the powder because it goes on even and it is more flexible to your day.
For more coverage I would stick with a liquid to powder foundation. I love clinique's products. They're refreshing and affordable! If your skin if prone to acne be careful not to pile on the make-up trying to hide it, it will clog your pores and cause more breakouts. My daily routine is washing with proactive, toner, moisturizer for oily skin to prevent shine later in the day. Then I apply my foundation from clinique and if I need a shine control later I use a translucent powder from estee lauder (it's awesome)
I used Clinique back in college. Now I much prefer Clarion.
I have found that the makeup is alright, but if you have sensitive skin be cautious with the skin care products.
I love clinique eyeliners and eyeshadows
i think liquid is better, but i think that nutrogena is better than Clinique
i love it
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing