Thursday, December 3, 2009

Proactiv, Clinique, and Clean & Clear? Anyone tried these?

What are your reviews on these products?





Of course when it comes to price, Clean %26amp; Clear is the best, but out of these, which is probably the best buy in quality? I'm trying to find a good acne system right now but not sure which is worth it?Proactiv, Clinique, and Clean %26amp; Clear? Anyone tried these?
Clinique is by far the best. Works for all skin typesProactiv, Clinique, and Clean %26amp; Clear? Anyone tried these?
i'm not sure about the clean and clear wash face, but i used their moisturizer product, and that literally messed up my face for quit a long time. I use to use Clearasil, Olay, and neutragena wash face, but they are not that great for my face, so now i use the st. ives apricot scrub wash face, and it works great! plus it is cheap. I now have no more acne, but that is because i use the acne medication that my doctor prescribed to me. I heard that proactive only works for some people, and i'm not sure about clinique, but i heard that it works pretty well.
Everyone has different skin so just because 'amy' uses clean and clear and 'jane' uses proactiv and has perfect skin, doesnt mean proactiv is better. Isn't it to do with genetics?





Anyway, to answer your question :P.


I'm using Clean and Clear and it does leave my skin grease free all day. However around my nose it's a bit flaky. Also it says its to get shine free skin but my nose stays shiny even just after i've washed it. But yeah, about an hour after i've washed my face with it, I do think my skin looks better and the spots have sort of 'faded' a bit. They don't look as red. Haven't tried the others though.





Hope I helped a bit xP
it pretty much depends on your skin type.


you should google reviews about each one and do some research on people's experiences on each of the products.








i use to use proactiv but got tired of it cause it did nothing


then i tried this acne free thing but that didn't work either.


so i just gave up and i mixed some products up..





i used the proactiv cleanser and i bought neutrogena pore refining toner and used it after i cleansed.


and when i have breakouts i use the refining mask and it takes like a week to really clear it up but works great.





btw* i have sensitive skin and the toner that i used doesn't dry up my skin at all, which is amazing :)








good luck!
Proactiv is not worth it. I have bad acne. My friend uses Clean%26amp;Clear and her skin is slightly better than mine, but not flawless either. My cousin uses Clinique products and she has pretty flawless skin + the occasional zit or two!





So yeah, from what i know, Clinique seems to work the best!


But whatever you do, do NOT and i repeat...DO NOT waste your money on Proactiv. I've had a bad experience with it!
i use clinique and it works quite well for me.


i have the three acne solutions regimine.





but for spot treatment i use the proactiv refining mask.
i have used the Clinique 3 step system.. i like it but i don't have bad skin at all i never have gotten a pimple and i am 16.. it isnt really for ance it is just to clean your skinn!!
I have been using Clinique for a long time and it works very well for me and many people i know .you can try it and get good size samples at Nordstroms and Macys. hope this helps
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing