Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which mascara is better.. dior diorshow, maybelline greatlash, or clinique high impact?

only answer if you've tried more than ONE please :) i really don't want to be misled. i've been saving for a while.





i've tried all 3, and in my opinion


1. clinque


2. diorshow


3. maybelline





but they were a couple years apart so perhaps one has improved? what are your opinions?








i know about the prices, that's not an issue here.


thanks to all!Which mascara is better.. dior diorshow, maybelline greatlash, or clinique high impact?
I have also tried all of these and I would say that Clinique high impact is deffinately the best, It doesn't clump at all or apply to much, It doesn't flake off %26amp; looks amazing. not to mention its the cheapest one price wise!Which mascara is better.. dior diorshow, maybelline greatlash, or clinique high impact?
i've tried clinique, cover girl, maybelline great lash, maybelline volume express, loreal volume shocking, almay, and probably some other ones.





I find that I really liked the clinique the most and I am currently using the cover girl (the orange container), I like that as well.
OMG GreatLash sucks so bad it isn't even FUNNY! It dries out lashes, makes them brittle, is clumpy. One of the best by Maybelline is Full nSoft.





Hands down, of the ones you listed, Diorshow is the best.
diorshow, every application is great.. makes the lashes more dramatic.. and if it gets a little clumpy, i comb the lashes out and it looks even better :)
dior and clinique tie to me


maybelline is under those two.


i end up using clinique now cause i get all their gift set things and they usually have mini mascaras.
clinique i think is the best
clinique is my fave. but maybelline works great too.
Diorshow...which reminds me...I need to get some more mascara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing