Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique Powder foundation?

I want to purchase some Clinique Powder Foundation tomorrow. I have heard good things about their powders. Do any of you like Clinique?





Also what is Clinique's Return Policy?


Can you return a powder if you have used it only once?


I never buy department store stuff, but I really want to try a good quality powder.





ThanksClinique Powder foundation?
I love Clinique Clarifying Powder Makeup....it feels good and looks so much smoother and natural compared to most powder makeups!!! try it and if you dont like it they will return it as long as it's soon after purchase and you have a receipt. Good luck ans my guess is that you will like it a lot!Clinique Powder foundation?
Yeah I've used the C.P.F before and it's great. Good coverage and feels natural. Worth the money. It lasted me ages even though I used it almost every day. Maybe try and get a sample if they provide them? Or go to a Clinique stand and test some out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing