Thursday, December 10, 2009

Benefit, Make Up For Ever, & Clinique Cosmetics!?!?

What do you think of these brands of make up? and if you like them what are your favorite products by them? Also add any other make up brands that you love. :]


Thanks!!


Benefit, Make Up For Ever, %26amp; Clinique Cosmetics!?!?
I've only used Benefit and I love it


I like F.Y.I Eye Base,


Their cream eyeshadows (the lid has doves on them)


California Kissin (blue lip gloss makes teeth look whiter)


Get Bent and Bad Gal mascaras


That Gal face Primer


And the eyeliners Mr. Frosty and Gilded


O and not really an eyeliner but it's called Eye Bright and it wakes up your eyes





Other brands I like are MAC Bare Essentuals Smashbox and some Covergirl things are okay but I prefer the nicer brandsBenefit, Make Up For Ever, %26amp; Clinique Cosmetics!?!?
Benefit- Concealer are fab (boi-ing, erase paste) Posietint Cheek/LipStain


Make Up For Ever- Really awesome colors, great alternative to MAC, I love the Aqua Eyes Eyeliner, foundation is great for fair-skinned people.


Clinique- Pressed Powders, Lipsticks (Black Honey, this color looks great on everyone)
I love Make - up forever. I have very oily skin and brought a pressed powder. I also like pretty much anything made by MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing