Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its been about a week since ive been using clinique for acne...?

and its given me really bad spots!! i mean not the worst ive ever had but their pretty big and red. it says on the instructions you should be getting clearer skin! but im not ...ive also been told that 'it gets worse before it gets better' and ill eventually end up with time great skin! i have to say my skin is alot less oily! im not sure what to do about it!!!! will they give me my money back if i complain about the product?Its been about a week since ive been using clinique for acne...?
What works for one person, may not work for another. I saw a test done on a news show once, that had people test different skin-cleansers; some really big brands too like Nuetregena, Proactiv, Clearasil, Clinique...





And even though Proactiv worked on one person, it didn't work on ALL of the people being tested. Everyone's skins different.





I would suggest that if the product you bought doesn't begin to show results in another week or two, that you try something else.Its been about a week since ive been using clinique for acne...?
It's hard to know without knowing what your skin was before and which exact products your are using.





It takes about 3 weeks to see if a line will clear your skin (and 8-12 weeks to see if it will help fine lines) so I would give it another 2 weeks and then return it. I am wondering if it is too harsh for your and stripping your skin too much ... perhaps try not using the toner for week and see if it gets better.





If you have further ??s go to my blog at www.prettybycritty.com and hit the contact page and I'll do my best to help.
I use clinique too. You are probably cleaning too much, which is possible. If you over wash your face, it can couse irritation. So use it gently and don't forget to put lotion on ur face afterwards!
see you'r doctor he'll give you some anti biotics to clear you up
i hated all of the clinique acne products except for the acne solutions spot healing gel.
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing